Search

Blue Man Group delays debut of new Orlando show

Blue Man Group is returning to Orlando. (Blue Man Group)

Blue Man Group’s much-anticipated return to Orlando has been delayed. 

The trio was set to debut a new show at ICON Park on International Drive on April 3. Blue Man Group sent emails to ticket-holders informing them of the delay. 

“In order to deliver the best experience to our audiences, we have made the decision to postpone our opening previously scheduled for April 3, 2025.,” the email said. 

The email also said refunds were being issued. 

The Blue Man Group website now lists May 29 as the earliest available date to purchase tickets for the show. 

The group announced its return to Orlando last June. Previously, Blue Man Group had a 14-year residency at Universal CityWalk. 

The shows are known for their use of comedy, colorful paints and music. Performances for the Orlando show will take place in a custom-built 578-seat theater equipped with audio, light and video technology.

According to officials, the new show will feature familiar Blue Man Group routines as well as new scenes. 

For more information, visit blueman.com/orlando.

MORE ARTICLES